CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I AM A RESPONSIBLE BOY

The parents of my girlfriend place their trust in me. Iwill not violate it.
I will respect my girlfriend as I expect other men to respect my sister.
Iwill respect womanhood because my mother is a woman:
Iwill ask my girlfriend to do nothing that I would be ashamed of if my mother found out.
My girlfriend has given me the honor and pleasure of her company. it is wrong for me to expect more in payment of this date.
My girlfriend will be a wife mother some day. she must be an example to her children and the pride of her husband. I will help her to be as pure and decent as I want my own wife to be.
Manhood means strength of character as well as body. Lack of self-control is a sign of weakness. I want my girlfriend to know I am manly. God is everywhere, sees everything, knows everything. Darkness may hide me from people, but it cannot hide me from God.
If through my lack of self-control, I should get a girl pregnant, I will not pressure on her to kill our unborn child.

0 comments: